ReachOut Campaigns Foundation is a Not-for-profit reaching out with hope to the less privileged in our societies through various individual and community development projects in various nations of the world. We also organize the free distribution of Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional during national holidays in all Countries & Territories of the world.
The Foundation organizes community projects to alleviate poverty, providing succor to the poor, less privileged in orphanages, schools, prisons, hospitals, remand homes, old peoples home and refugees’ camps in several countries around the world.
The lives of many beneficiaries of the ReachOut Campaign Foundation initiatives have been changed and destinies altered.
Our Mission is to change lives all around the world for better, bringing hope to everyone, especially those that need it the most and providing succor to the less privileged. This we do by carrying out community and humanitarian projects and also by distributing free copies of the Rhapsody of Realities daily devotional (available in over 1,000 languages) during national holidays in all the nations and territories.
The ReachOut Campaigns Foundation was established with the purpose of nation building through community projects, seminars and the distribution of the Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional in celebration of national holidays in countries all around the world.
Over the past 9 years the ReachOut Campaigns Foundation has contributed immensely to the development of various communities in Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, United Kingdom and United States of America through several initiatives and projects which include;
- Provision of clean water in various communities.
- Provision of good roads in some communities
- Upgrade of school facilities in different cities
- Provision of classroom furniture
- Construction of Resource Centres with computers, Generators and UPS
- Construction of chapel facilities in Prisons
- Evangelical outreaches in the prisons
- Provision of resource centers for Prisons
- Provision of basic amenities for the inmates
Skills acquisition program: so far, a total of a great number of beneficiaries have participated in the skills acquisition program which includes soap making, hairdressing, tailoring etc.
- Provision of free medical care
- Provision of basic necessities and relief materials in Hospitals, Prisons and orphanages
- Provision of helmets, vests for bikers
- Provision of ambulances in some states in Nigeria and Uganda
- Provision of basic amenities to orphanages, Old People’s homes, remand homes etc.
- Provision of laptops for the law enforcement agents
- Provision of security gadgets