The ReachOut Campaigns Foundation was established with the purpose of nation building through execution of community and developmental projects, seminars and the distribution of resource materials during national holidays in countries all around the world.
Over the past 9 years, the ReachOut Campaigns Foundation has contributed immensely to the development of various communities in Nigeria, Uganda, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, United Kingdom and United States of America through several initiatives and projects which include;
- Provision of clean water in various communities.
- Provision of good roads in some communities
- Upgrade of school facilities in different cities
- Provision of classroom furniture
- Construction of Resource Centres with computers, Generators and UPS
- Construction of chapel facilities in Prisons
- Evangelical outreaches in the prisons
- Provision of resource centers for Prisons
- Provision of basic amenities for the inmates
Skills acquisition program:
So far, a total of a great number of beneficiaries have participated in the skills acquisition program which includes soap making, hairdressing, tailoring etc.
- Provision of free medical care
- Provision of basic necessities and relief materials in Hospitals, Prisons and Orphanages
- Provision of helmets, vests for bikers
- Provision of ambulances in some states in Nigeria and Uganda
- Provision of basic amenities to orphanages, Old People’s homes, remand homes etc.
- Provision of laptops for the law enforcement agents
- Provision of security gadgets
- Youth Empowerment Projects
From city to city, town to town, countries and nations, we are always at work, looking for opportunities to make impact. You can join us through the sponsorship of one or more of our projects below:
- Project Water
- Global Food Drives
- ReachOut Prisons
- Gift of Smiles to victims of war and natural disasters
- Project Edu: Education for all
- Empowerment Initiatives
- Project HELP